Torias' Place

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

THE CAR

CAR
One morning me and Dad went into town. Dad was going too fast. We made it to town in record time. We lived just out of town. Dad wanted to pick up a motor bike part because he was making a motor bike.

Ten minutes later we were at a motor bike shop at the other end of town. Dad went in and got it. Dad said we had to go to the fruit store. Mum wanted some bananas. Dad turned the car on. There was a loud clunk. There was a funny smell.
One minute later the car was on fire. We went to get out. The car blew up. All I remember was hitting the ditch. I heard a scream. It was Dad. One hour later I heard Mum calling me. I woke up. I was in bed. It had been a dream.


THE END.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Huiakama said…

    A really cool story vicy come on at least they don't call you poo face miss you so much pleas put coments on my blog spot and tell mason tha DON is playing with......
    Shawn,peter, and brent I'd love to hear from you
    Ashleigh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home